Condominium owners’ insurance includes coverage for personal belongings and property within the condominium. It also includes personal liability in the event of a lawsuit.
Coverages and Features
- Clothing and many other personal belongings
- Covered items you take while traveling
- Additional living expenses if you have to move out during repairs
- Personal liability coverage can provide you and your family with financial protection if someone is accidentally injured or their property is damaged by you, your children or pets while on your property.
- Vacant condominium insurance is also available in a growing number of states
- 12-month policy
*Coverages vary by state
For more information or to get a quote, please contact our office at 1-800-866-0777 or click here.